Unusual Weather Set to Hit Halton Soon
It’s been a chilly week thus far, but don’t let the cool temperatures fool you—fall weather isn’t here to stay just yet.
It may be a brisk 12 degrees this morning, but temperatures are about to climb.
In fact, they’re going to be back in the 20s very soon.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, temperatures in the Halton and Peel areas (Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills) are about to rise.
Temperatures will be back in the 20s tomorrow, and while they’ll fall back into the lower teens on Friday, they’ll rise on Saturday and stay elevated throughout the rest of the week.
According to a Weather Network forecast, Saturday (Oct 6), Monday (Oct. 8) and Tuesday (Oct. 9) will be especially warm—in fact, it will feel like 30+ degrees on all three days.
So it looks like summer weather isn’t going anywhere just yet, so don’t rush to pack away your lighter clothes this weekend.
- UPDATE: 91 Year Old Man Dead, Investigation Continuing in Oakville
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Victim of Fatal Shooting in Burlington
- UPDATE: Death of Elderly Man in Oakville Deemed Suspicious
- Police on Scene for Ongoing Investigation in Oakville
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton