Unusual Weather Set to Hit Halton Soon
It's been a chilly week thus far, but don't let the cool temperatures fool you—fall weather isn't here to stay just yet.
It may be a brisk 12 degrees this morning, but temperatures are about to climb.
In fact, they're going to be back in the 20s very soon.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, temperatures in the Halton and Peel areas (Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills) are about to rise.
Temperatures will be back in the 20s tomorrow, and while they'll fall back into the lower teens on Friday, they'll rise on Saturday and stay elevated throughout the rest of the week.
According to a Weather Network forecast, Saturday (Oct 6), Monday (Oct. 8) and Tuesday (Oct. 9) will be especially warm—in fact, it will feel like 30+ degrees on all three days.
So it looks like summer weather isn't going anywhere just yet, so don't rush to pack away your lighter clothes this weekend.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store