UPDATE: All Restaurants Closed in Area of Milton
Halton Region has issued a follow-up statement regarding the recent Boil Water Advisory.
On Friday, December 7, Halton’s Medical Officer of Health issued an advisory to boil water before drinking it, putting it in your mouth or using it in cooking, due to a watermain break.
As a result, all restaurants and other food preparation facilities in the affected areas are closed until the advisory is lifted.
The advisory is expected to remain in place until at least Monday, December 10.
The Region has said that it will advise affected residents and businesses by telephone, web and social media when the water is safe to drink.
Residents can check here to see the affected areas.
We’ll update with further info as it becomes available.
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton
- Police responding to person in crisis in Oakville
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville
- Young Oakville man dead following incident at Balls Falls in Lincoln
- Burlington mayor and councillor propose mandatory mask bylaw