UPDATE: All Restaurants Closed in Area of Milton
Halton Region has issued a follow-up statement regarding the recent Boil Water Advisory.
On Friday, December 7, Halton’s Medical Officer of Health issued an advisory to boil water before drinking it, putting it in your mouth or using it in cooking, due to a watermain break.
As a result, all restaurants and other food preparation facilities in the affected areas are closed until the advisory is lifted.
The advisory is expected to remain in place until at least Monday, December 10.
The Region has said that it will advise affected residents and businesses by telephone, web and social media when the water is safe to drink.
Residents can check here to see the affected areas.
We’ll update with further info as it becomes available.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Here's How Much House Prices Have Fallen in Halton