UPDATE: Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville
Halton Police are trying to locate a missing Oakville teenager - Stephanie Josephine Labelle.
Police were contacted on Dec. 5, 2018 to assist family in locating Labelle.
Labelle is described as a white 18-year-old female who is petite, 5'1", 100 lbs., and has long dyed blond hair with exposed dark roots, and hazel eyes.
No clothing description was provided.
Labelle was last seen by her family on Nov. 26 in Oakville and was reported missing on Dec. 5.
She is not known to drive a car, have a cell phone or have access to a bank account.
Halton Police have been searching for Labelle extensively and recent information received from her friends causes police and family to be concerned for her safety.
If anyone has information about Labelle or her whereabouts, contact the Halton Regional Police Service at 905-825-4747 ext. 2216 or your local police service, or Constable Bryant #9706 at yvonne [dot] bryant [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
UPDATE (Jan. 11 2:10 p.m.): The Halton Regional Police Service announced that Labelle was located safe and sound on Jan. 11, 2019. The Halton Police are thanking the public for their assistance in the matter.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Man arrested after break-in at Burlington restaurant
- Province officially prohibiting gatherings of five or more people
- Halton Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female From Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Oakville Man
- UPDATE: Police search for missing 24-year-old last seen in Oakville
- Police Searching For Missing Oakville Woman Last Seen in Burlington
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville