Vans Canada Announces Upcoming "Harry Potter" Collection
Calling all Harry Potter fans, something exciting is coming your way!
Vans Canada is releasing a new Harry Potter collection - hopefully, very soon.
The collection will include footwear, apparel and accessories for both men and women. They also offer free shipping and returns on all orders.
The brand took to Instagram to make the announcement on April 22. Their Instagram video shows the Harry Potter Vans logo in a rectangle box in the centre with a colour-changing optical illusion around it. The caption reads “Something magical coming soon…” with a link to the collection’s website.
The website for the collection is also very intriguing.
It states, “Vans and HARRY POTTER collaborated to conjure up a magical collection of footwear, apparel, and accessories for witches, wizards, and muggles alike.”
It also includes the same Harry Potter Vans logo as the Instagram video. Visitors also get the chance to sign up to be notified about when the collection is on sale. All they have to do is provide an email address in the sign up bar. The background is an interactive image of the four houses- Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.
Many people are excited about the new collection. The Instagram post has already been viewed close to two million times and has over 30,000 comments. Many people have reached out to the brand over Twitter, as well.
The shoe company is still keeping many of the details disclosed. They will tells fans more about the collection if they sign up for the email notifications over on their website, though they have not released when they will do so.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Suspect Sought After More Than $2K Worth of Music Equipment Stolen in Burlington
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Disappointing News for Canadian Harry Potter Fans
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Oakville’s Fall Loose Leaf Collection
- Popular Store Launches Unique New Collection
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Burlington’s Loose Leaf Collection
- More Important Waste Collection Information for Halton Residents