VIDEO: Joyous Worker Does Hilarious Dance at Pearson Airport
Flying out for Christmas is exciting, but it’s also stressful.
Earlier in December, the Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) estimated that 2.8 million passengers would travel through Pearson International Airport over the course of the holiday season.
On average, 127,000 passengers fly through the airport daily during one of the biggest travel times of the year, which begins around Dec. 16 and stretches to January 6, 2019. On Dec. 21, it was estimated that over 135,000 passengers made their way through Canada’s busiest travel hub.
That means that, during the holidays, Pearson is very, very busy.
For that reason, it’s fortunate that a good-natured worker decided to entertain everyone with an adorable dance.
In a video posted to Instagram by user ekaterina_irko, a worker can be seen doing a quirky little jig that gets passengers giggling.
The video, which has received over 1,000 views and has since been re-posted elsewhere, was posted on Dec. 23.
If this didn’t help plane passengers get in the holiday spirit, we don’t know what else would.
- Overnight Stabbing in Burlington Sends Victim to Hospital
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Police Investigating After Altercation Leads to Stabbing in Oakville
- Victim Identified in Suspicious Death Investigation in Oakville
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Victim of Fatal Shooting in Burlington