Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Halton
After the harsh winter Halton saw this year, it's safe to say that the region deserves some warmer weather. And, according to Environment Canada, that warm weather is in the forecast for Halton this week.
Today (April 22) in Halton it is expected to be 17 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. Tomorrow, the temperature will drop slightly to 14 degrees and the region may see a few showers.
On April 24, there will be a 30 per cent chance of showers and the temperature will stay at 14 degrees.
However, temperatures will increase heading into the weekend.
On Thursday, it will be 17 degrees in Halton with a mix of sun and cloud. On Friday the temperature will stay at 17 degrees, however, there is a 40 per cent chance of showers.
On Saturday there will only be a 30 per cent chance of showers, and on Sunday it will be 11 degrees and cloudy.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, close to 300 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- ‘Dynamic’ physical distancing could help balance COVID-19 fight, economy: study
- Federal models suggest that between 11,000 and 22,000 Canadians could die of COVID-19 over coming months
- Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Halton This Week
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Halton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 17 – Dec. 23
- Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25