Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio Opening in Oakville Very Soon
What’s better than a new restaurant coming town? A new waterfront restaurant with a patio. And that’s exactly what is coming to the town of Oakville very soon.
A little over a month ago, inhalton published an article about a new restaurant coming to Oakville.
It was noted that the restaurant will have a relaxed and casual atmosphere, along with a patio that will consist of a tiki bar. It was also noted that an ice cream store Duckies Dairy Bar - would be added onto the restaurant.
At the time of the publication of the article mentioned above, no official opening date had been confirmed. However, that has now changed.
According to the restaurant’s Facebook page, Bronte Boathouse will be open as of this Friday (June 28) at 4 p.m.
In addition to announcing the official opening date, the restaurant also revealed exactly what will be on its menu.
According to Doug Greco, President of Catch Hospitality, each year the restaurant will open in May and close in September, making it the perfect summer location for residents and tourists to stop by and enjoy all the Bronte has to offer.
Will you be visiting Bronte Boathouse when it opens?
Cover photo is courtesy of The Laundry Design Works.
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information