Weather Statement in Effect for Oakville, Burlington and Milton
Significant rain possible from Sunday through to Monday in Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills.
The remnants of tropical depression Gordon are expected to affect parts of Southern Ontario Sunday and Monday.
Rain is forecast to begin over extreme Southwestern Ontario Sunday morning, reaching the Golden Horseshoe Sunday evening. The rain could be heavy at times with total rainfall amounts in the 30 to 60 mm range possible by Monday night.
These higher amounts will likely be just north of Lakes Erie and Ontario and along the St. Lawrence River valley.
There is still considerable uncertainty in the timing and track of this weather system. Rainfall warnings may be required for some areas as the event draws nearer.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- WEATHER STATEMENT: Tropical Depression Gordon to Affect Halton
- Another Special Weather Statement Issued for Halton
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: Significant Rainfall Continuing in Halton
- A Special Weather Statement in Effect for Halton
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Halton