Will This Popular Thai Store Open in Halton?
If you love shopping, beautiful things, and the hashtag #treatyoself then you might be excited to know that a Thailand-based boutique has opened its first North American location in Canada.
And it’s won some awards.
You may recognize the name from posh hotels and spas around the globe.
It was founded in Bangkok in 1996 by Bobby and Palita Duchowny at the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market.
There are now more than 40 stores in 12 countries, including England, Malaysia, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Products are distributed in at least 30 countries around the world.
Lemongrass House currently makes about 1,200 spa and body care products - all by hand, one kilo at a time - at the flagship store in Phuket, according to its website.
All products are sulphate and paraben free and have never been tested on animals.
Would you want to see Lemongrass House at Oakville Place, Hopedale Mall, Mapleview, or in Milton?
Photo via lemongrasshousethailand.com
- Will This Popular Japanese Store Open in Halton?
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Halton
- These Chicken Products are Being Recalled in Halton
- Popular Tampon Brand Recalling Certain Products
- Claire's Recalls Several Products Following Allegations They Contain Asbestos