Winter Storm Will Affect Commutes in Halton This Week
Commuters should be prepared for a whole lot of messy weather this week.
Environment Canada is warning of a winter storm on Tuesday that’ll include 5 to 15 cm of snow and ice pellets, freezing rain, and strong winds.
Snowfall is expected to begin early Tuesday morning and transition to ice pellets later in the day.
“Strong easterly winds gusting to 80 km/h will cause reduced visibility in blowing snow,” the report reads.
The storm is associated with a Colorado low that will cross Southern Ontario Tuesday and Wednesday, according to EC.
Residents planning to commute should be extra cautious due to the icy conditions and low-visibility weather.
- Overnight Stabbing in Burlington Sends Victim to Hospital
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Police Investigating After Altercation Leads to Stabbing in Oakville
- Victim Identified in Suspicious Death Investigation in Oakville
- Suspect in Custody Following Sudden Death in Oakville