Witnesses Asked to Come Forward in Burlington Crash
Halton police are asking witnesses to contact them following a serious collision which critically injured a Burlington man.
The incident took place on Oct. 17 at 10:51 a.m. at New St. and Shoreacres Rd.
That’s when an 18-year-old Burlington man was riding a motorcycle on New St. when he collided with a car driven by a 21-year-old Burlington woman at the intersection of Shoreacres Rd.
The motorcyclist struck the car and was ejected.
He suffered life-threatening injuries, say police.
Halton paramedics treated the man before transporting him to Hamilton General Hospital.
The incident remains under investigation.
Any witnesses who haven’t spoken to police are asked to call Detective Constable Vu of the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5056.
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic