You Won’t Want to Miss This Exciting Shopping Event in Burlington
An exciting shopping event is happening in Burlington very soon.
The Night Owl Sip & Shop event, hosted by the Artisan Bazaar and The Jewellery & Accessories Show.
This is a shopping opportunity you won’t want to miss. At the event, shoppers will find more than 55 unique local artisans who are showcasing their creations. Some of these creations will include hand-crafted jewellery, hand-poured candles, organic skin-care, unique wood-crafts, baked goods and tasty treats, original home decor, one-of-a-kind cards, original paintings, and more.
The event is happening this Friday (Dec. 14) at the Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG) from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Admission costs $5, however, admission is free for those with RBG memberships or with regular paid admission to the RBG.
If you’re looking for those last few Christmas gifts, or if you’re just looking for an opportunity to get out of the house and meet some incredible people, the Night Owl Sip & Shop event is the place to be.
The RBG is located at 680 Plains Rd. W., in Burlington.
Will you be going out to this event?
Photo is courtesy of the Royal Botanical Gardens Facebook page.
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Here's How Much House Prices Have Fallen in Halton
- A Unique and Exciting Music Event is Coming up in Milton
- Here's Another Festive Event in Burlington You Won’t Want to Miss
- You Won’t Want to Miss This Sweet Event Happening in Oakville
- Should Burlington's Sound of Music Festival Add An Extra Paid Event?
- Get Ready for This Unique Holiday Event at the Burlington Centre