Your Morning Commute May be Delayed
You're morning commute may be slightly delayed.
Just after 8:30 this morning, Oct. 25, OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) tweeted that there was a collision on the QEW Toronto bound at Trafalgar Road.
According to OPP, two vehicles are blocking the right lane.
It is currently unknown whether there are any injuries.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
UPDATE (8:48 a.m. Oct. 25): According to OPP this collision has been cleared and both vehicles have been removed.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- UPDATE: Male pronounced dead after driving vehicle into water in Milton
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020