Your Morning Commute May be Delayed
You’re morning commute may be slightly delayed.
Just after 8:30 this morning, Oct. 25, OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) tweeted that there was a collision on the QEW Toronto bound at Trafalgar Road.
According to OPP, two vehicles are blocking the right lane.
It is currently unknown whether there are any injuries.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
UPDATE (8:48 a.m. Oct. 25): According to OPP this collision has been cleared and both vehicles have been removed.
- Police Investigating After Deceased Woman Located in Vehicle in Burlington
- Multiple Drivers Penalized for Speeding, Street Racing in Oakville and Burlington
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 15– 21