Oakville Bank Robbery Suspect Charged
A Toronto man is being charged in connection with an Oakville bank robbery after turning himself in early Sunday.
Halton police were sent to the TD Canada Trust at 321 Iroquois Shore Rd., just north of the QEW at Trafalgar Rd., on Aug. 12 at 3:37 p.m.
The man entered the bank, passed a note to the teller, and made off with cash.
No injuries were reported.
Investigators released images from surveillance footage, and a description of a vehicle the man was seen getting into nearby.
Corbin Collecchio, 27, is charged with robbery.
He’s scheduled to appear in Milton court on Sept. 12.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating dangerous driver in Milton
- Ford urges anyone from Trinity Bellwoods crowd to get tested for COVID-19
- Thunderstorm warning in effect for Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton and Oakville
- 404 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 694 total cases found in Halton