Oakville Bank Robbery Suspect Charged
A Toronto man is being charged in connection with an Oakville bank robbery after turning himself in early Sunday.
Halton police were sent to the TD Canada Trust at 321 Iroquois Shore Rd., just north of the QEW at Trafalgar Rd., on Aug. 12 at 3:37 p.m.
The man entered the bank, passed a note to the teller, and made off with cash.
No injuries were reported.
Investigators released images from surveillance footage, and a description of a vehicle the man was seen getting into nearby.
Corbin Collecchio, 27, is charged with robbery.
He’s scheduled to appear in Milton court on Sept. 12.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Police Warning of Bomb Threats in Halton
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- UPDATE: One Male Arrested For Attempted Child Abduction in Oakville