Oakville Public Library Opens New Express Location
The Oakville Public Library (OPL) has expanded a lot recently. In fact, just last month a new branch, the Sixteen Mile Branch, opened to the public and a grand opening was recently held on June 8, 2019. However, when it comes to expansions, the library is showing no signs of slowing down.
According to a recent press release, the library has opened another express location.
The new location is in Palermo inside the St. Luke’s Community Centre.
But what exactly is OPL express?
“Designed with busy customers in mind, OPL Express locations make it easy to pick-up holds and return library items at several high-traffic community buildings throughout Oakville,” reads the release. “OPL Express locations are not staffed.”
The release also explained how OPL express can be used.
“When placing a hold on a library item, customers simply select their express location of choice as the pick-up location,” notes the release. “Customers can also return select library items at these locations.”
Currently, the OPL has two other express locations. One is located at the Sixteen Mile Sports Complex, and the other is at the Queen Elizabeth Park Community & Culture Centre.
Will you be visiting the recently opened St. Luke’s Community Centre location?
- Big Changes are Coming to the Oakville Public Library’s Glen Abbey Branch
- New Oakville Public Library Opening In May
- Big Changes are Coming to This Branch of The Oakville Public Library
- Here’s When the Newest Branch of the Milton Public Library is Opening
- Here’s How You Can Plant Your Own Garden Courtesy of the Oakville Public Library