Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
Police are investigating two collisions related to a vehicle theft Thursday afternoon in Burlington.
Around 2:40 p.m., a vehicle crashed into a pole in the area of King and Plain Road East.
According to Halton police, a dispute then broke out between two people in regards to the crash. Eventually, one of the males involved entered a different vehicle and drove away, heading eastbound on Plains.
The vehicle, presumed to be stolen, then collided with the back of a police car at the intersection of Maple and Fairview. The vehicle fled the scene.
One officer was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Police ID Burlington Suspect After Officer Injured in Alleged Carjacking
- Stolen Vehicle Involved in Burlington Crash
- One Dead, One Seriously Injured After Vehicle Drives on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Driver Flees After Striking Police Vehicle in Burlington