Police Search for Suspects After $15K Worth of Cosmetics Stolen in Burlington
At least $15K worth of cosmetics has been stolen in Burlington and police are searching for alleged suspects.
According to police, on Jan. 29, 2019, a female suspect went to the Sephora store located at 900 Maple Ave. (Mapleview Centre) in Burlington.
Police allege that the suspect stole Tom Ford and Dior cosmetics valued at $3, 500.00. Police also allege that the same suspect along, with another female suspect, was also responsible for two other thefts at the same store on Jan. 16, 2019 and Jan. 30, 2019.
The total for all three thefts is at least $15,000.00.
Police have described the first suspect as a black female who is in her 20s, is around 5’6”, and 160 pounds. Police say the suspect has black shoulder length hair, large glasses, and was wearing a grey winter jacket with fur lined hood, blue jeans, a green top underneath the jacket, a black toque, and light brown UGG winter boots. The suspect, police say, was carrying a Victoria’s Secret shopping bag and a large shoulder purse.
Police are describing the second suspect as a black female in her 40s, with a heavy build. Police say the suspect was wearing a black winter coat, black pants, a multi-coloured top, a beige scarf, a grey toque, and beige shoes.
If you have any information about any of these incidents contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Top 5 Japanese Restaurants in Halton
- Police Searching for Suspects After More Than $10K Stolen From Sephora in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at LCBO in Halton Hills
- Suspects Sought After Cosmetics and Fragrances Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton
- Police Seeking Suspect After Clothing Stolen From Marshalls in Burlington