Trendy Montreal-Based Restaurant Opening in Burlington
Montreal is a feminine city, as my French-speaking dad likes to say … and now Burlington is getting a slice of la belle province with a chic new restaurant and bar.
Ottawa already has one at Lansdowne Park.
But this is the first location outside of the Hwy. 417 corridor - formidably penetrating the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) market - and that’s something worth bragging about, no?
Although we're only a few months into 2018, we've already welcomed a number of exciting new restaurants to the fold--and we're about to embrace another.
Industria Pizzeria & Bar, also known as Industria Brasserie Italienne, is opening up at 1860 Appleby Line.
That’s in the former Fraticelli’s location.
The restaurant is expected to open sometime this spring.
Operations are headquarted in Saint-Laurent and there are four locations in Quebec: Anjou, Laval, Boucherville, Griffintown.
The menu starts with small bites, or sfizi, such as Braised Beef Poutine, Tuna Tartare, Grilled Lamb Chops, and Gnocchi Poutine.
Pizza, naturally, is served up with a pair of scissors (just like Nonna would’ve wanted) and the atmosphere is fun and casual. The Industria Pizza comes with beef, yellow cheddar, iceberg lettuce, onions, pickles, industria sauce, and sesame seeds.
For carnvivores, there’s a Porchetta hamburger and Scaloppine di Vitello, or veal scaloppini.
Those in search of libations can find themselves at the bottom of a vino list offering up everything from chianti to an Australian shiraz.
The interior is what you’d expect from Montreal: super stylish and, well, industrial.
We’ll keep you posted with opening details as they become available.& interior photos courtesy of Industria Pizzeria + Bar
- Victim in fatal Burlington shooting identified as notorious Hamilton crime boss
- Halton Chief of Police, Federal NDP leader engage in feud on social media
- Special weather statement in effect for Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Trendy Montreal-Based Restaurant Now Open in Burlington
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – May 5 - May 11
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – June 2 - June 8
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – June 16 - June 22
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – July 14 - July 20