ONE on ONE with Milton Mayor Krantz about Costco, university, CN Intermodal facility, and more
Khaled Iwamura chats with Milton Mayor Gordon Krantz about Costco, Burger King, and new universities opening in Milton, the CN Intermodel facility, new recreation centres and more.
- Are there any plans to build more community centres in Milton?
- When is a Costco being built in Milton?
- When is a Burger King being built in Milton?
- Many Milton residents complain about the synchronization of traffic lights in online forums and chat groups.
- Can you give us an update on the Campbellville Quarry? Tell us about the current status and Milton’s current position on this issue.
- Can you provide any updates on the CN Intermodel facility in Milton?
- What’s the latest on the two-way all-day Go Train in Milton?
- What is the latest on Tremaine Road and the new interchange at Highway 401?
- What is the latest on Laurier University and Conestoga College in Milton?
- If there are parking issues on streets (e.g. illegally parked cars, cars blocking driveways), Milton residents are told to call parking control to complain. However, we hear from residents that it takes so long for enforcement officers to attend the scene that offenders are often gone, only to return later.
- What can be done about this?
It’s difficult for people to find rental units in Milton, with candidates sometimes having to bid for apartments. What is being done to create more affordable rental units?
- In 2022 there were 259 vehicles stolen in Milton, and the number appears to be increasing. What is being done to combat these crimes?